Posted in: Gall Bladder Cancer by Cancer Healer
We all are aware that cancer starts when cells are growing uncontrollably and can also spread to other parts of the body. Instead of dying, cancer cells continue to grow & form a new abnormal cell.
When we talk about the gallbladder cancer, it is considered as a rare disease in which tissues of the gallbladder develop a malignant (cancer) cells. Normally, it is 3 to 4 inches longer and not wider than an inch. The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ lies just under the liver in the upper abdomen. It stores & concentrates bile, a fluid made by the liver, helps in digesting the fats in food when they pass through the small intestine.
Types of gallbladder cancers:
2. Papillary adenocarcinoma
• Gallbladder cancer occurs when malignant (cancer) cells develop in the tissues of the gallbladder
• Females are at higher risk of developing gallbladder cancer
• Some of the symptoms of gallbladder cancer are Jaundice, fever and pain are
• It’s hard to detect and diagnose this cancer in its earlier stages
• Several factors affect the prognosis and treatment options for this disease
Symptoms & signs of gallbladder cancer:
Most of the gall bladder cancer symptoms are only found at an advanced stage. So, it’s better to get it checked with your doctor if you have any of the following:
Some of the gallbladder cancer symptoms & signs include:
• Pain above the stomach
• Nausea and vomiting
• Lumps in the abdomen
But jaundice, anorexia & weight loss often indicates more advanced disease.
Treatment for gallbladder cancer:
The gallbladder cancer treatment in India depends on several factors include:
• Your general health
• Whether cancer has spread in your body or not
• Position & size of the cancer
Following are the primary treatments:
1.Surgery: used to remove cancer from the body or repair a part of the body that is affected by cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: It treats cancer by using high-energy x-rays to destroy the cancer cells.
3. Chemotherapy: The aim of this treatment is to shrink or slow down the growth of cancer through different drugs and relieve symptoms.
4. Immunotherapy: A type of cancer treatment, which is designed to boost the body’s natural immunities to fight cancer. This treatment has immense potential to fight against cancer effectively, with long-term protection against the disease and lesser side effects.
Cancer Healer Center offer best gallbladder cancer treatment in India based on immunotherapy. Their treatments are planned in such a way to improve the immune system cells to target & kill cancer cells present in the body. The treatment is an advanced, risk-free and cost-effective as well, which has resulted in numerous recoveries.
For more information, contact Cancer Healer Center.