Posted in: Prostate Cancer by Dr. Tarang Krishna
Prostate cancer is the second most commonly occurring type of cancer in males. Men of above age 40, are at high risk of getting affected by the disease. The statistics of the disease might not be encouraging, but the good part is- you can keep the risks at bay.
Yes, prostate cancer is highly treatable, and it can be prevented by keeping informed about the risks, which are -
1) Old age – Most of the prostate cancer cases have been diagnosed in men of age 55 to 60.
2) Race – Certain African races have observed the high occurrence of the disease.
3) Family Inheritance- It could be inherited from the family.
4) Smoking – It could trigger the spread of Prostate Cancer.
5) Obesity – A big factor for the disease.
6) Chemical Exposure: Researches have shown that excessive exposure to chemicals results in cancer in the prostate gland.
Prostate Cancer Prevention Tips
1) Low Fat Diet: Apart from increasing the waistline, high consumption of fats in a diet puts the men at high risk of developing Prostate Cancer.
2) Red Foods: Also, known as super food, tomatoes, watermelon and other such foods are filled with antioxidant ingredients that stop the growth of cancer cells in the body.
3) Switch to Green Vegetables: Replacing animal diets which are high in fat and calories with green vegetables reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
4) Eating Fish Daily: Fish is filled with protein and people with fish in the daily diet, are less likely to get cancer.
5) Eat Soybeans: Another food filled with antioxidants.
6) Refrain from smoking, it has adverse effects on the body.
7) Exercise Daily: Keeping the body active and fit avoids the accumulation of fat and reduces obesity.
8) Vitamin E or selenium has shown to lower prostate cancer risk.
9) Aspirin: Researches have shown that daily consumption of aspirin lowers the risk of getting and dying from prostate cancer.
10) Isoflavones nutrients are effective to prevent prostate cancer from occurring in the body.
Prostate Cancer Cure
Recovery chances are increased if the disease is detected in early stages. The cure for prostate cancer includes a variety of different treatments out of which immunotherapy is the only risk-free treatment.
Immunotherapy is a widely accepted, advanced treatment for cancer where a patient’s immune system is employed the task of targeting and destroying cancer cells present in the body. Cancer Healer center provides immunotherapy treatment for prostate cancer in India, which is an effective prostate cancer cure.
Further, read- A Walk to Prostate Cancer Cure
For information and enquiries, consult Cancer Healer Center.