Posted in: Breast Cancer Treatment by Cancer Healer
Breast Cancer is the most familiar cancer in women and the second major cause of cancer death in women.
Cancer is staged according to the size of the tumour and where has all spread. There are various ways of staging breast cancer. One way is from stage 0 and 4, but these can be further broken down in different other stages.
Stage 0 – The cells are limited to the duct and have been in the surrounding tissues.
Stage 1 – The tumour is around 2 cms and has not affected any lymph nodes.
Stage 2 – The tumour has spread to the nearby nodes.
Stage 3 – The tumour size has increased and may have spread to some lymph nodes.
Stage 4 – It has spread to distant organs such as liver, brain, or lungs.
Risk Factors –
The correct cause remains unclear but some of the risk factors just must it more likely. These are –
1. Age – Increases with age
2. Genetics – If a relative has or has had, the risk is higher.
3. History – Women who have had it before but are more likely to have it again.
4. Dense breast tissue – More likely to develop in higher density breast tissue.
5. Breast Feedings and estrogen exposure – Being exposed to estrogen for a longer period increases the risk of breast cancer.
6. Body weight – Women who are overweight have an increased risk of developing cancer.
7. Alcohol Consumption – Regular consumption appears to play a significant role.
8. Radiation Exposure – Undergoing treatment for cancer which is not breast cancer increases the risk of breast cancer.
9. Hormone Treatment – This has been linked to breast cancer.
The first signs of breast cancer are present in the area of thickened tissue in the breast. An early diagnosis of breast cancer treatment raises the chances of recovery. Other signs are –
1. A pain in the breast or armpits
2. Redness of the skin of the breast
3. A rash around the nipples
4. A discharge from the nipples.
5. Sunken or inverted nipples
6. Change in the shape or size of the breast
7. Scaling of the skin on the breast and nipples
Most lumps are not cancerous but women should have them checked by a health care professional.
After puberty, a woman’s breast consists of connective tissues, fat and thousands of lobules, tiny glands which produce milk for breast feeding. In cancer, the body cells increase uncontrollably. It is the excessive cell growth which causes cancer. Breast cancer mainly commences in the inner lining of the milk ducts which supply them with milk. From there, it can spread to the different parts of the body.
A diagnosis usually occurs as a result of the routine screening or when a woman approaches her doctor with signs and symptoms. Some of the diagnostic tests and procedures help to confirm a diagnosis –
1. Breast Exam
2. Imaging Exam
There is no tried and tested way to prevent cancer but some basic lifestyle decisions can reduce the risk of breast cancer. These are –
1. Avoid excessive intake of alcohol consumption
2. Getting enough exercise
3. Maintaining a healthy BMI
4. Following a diet with several fresh fruits and vegetables
Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Treatment depends on the type, stage, age, health and preferences of the patients. Chemotherapy and immunotherapy for breast cancer are an option for breast cancer treatment. Other options include surgery, radiation therapy and targeted drug therapy. These therapy is available at one of the best cancer hospitals in India, Cancer Healer Center. The specialists screen, diagnose, stage and treat the breast cancer offering low cost and surgery free breast cancer treatment. It is one of the best breast cancer hospitals of India for superior breast cancer treatment.