Posted in: Cancer by Cancer Healer
Cancer Healer Center encourages and sheds light on lymphoma- not only to raise awareness about this type of cancer but also give hope to those who have been affected by this disease. Here are some of the few important facts:
- Doctors do not know the exact cause of lymphoma: According to some of the best cancer doctors in India, the exact cause is unknown. But some factors such as family history or an existing autoimmune disease may increase a person’s risk. The organ transplant recipients are also at risk. Exposure to pesticides, fertilizers, and organic solvents are some common environmental risk factors.
- Lymphoma starts in the body’s white cells: Lymphocytes are found in the various organs and tissues of your immune system. They usually come in two types of cells: B lymphocytes (B cells), which make antibodies that fight infection, and T lymphocytes (T cells), which help kill microbes and tumor cells and control the immune system.
- No screening tests exist: The symptoms of lymphoma overlap with other conditions. These include fever, chills, night sweats, coughing, chest pain, weight loss, fatigue, and enlarged lymph nodes. Your cancer specialist will most likely perform a physical exam, along with blood tests, a chest X-ray, and a biopsy to help diagnose lymphoma.
- Hodgkin lymphoma is curable cancer: According to reports about lymphoma cancer treatment, the survival rate has more than doubled in the past few years. The latest search has been to tailor the right combination of treatment according to the patient and the stage of cancer.
- There are different forms of non-Hodgkin lymphoma: B-cell lymphoma is the most common form and accounts for about 85 percent of all cases. Most, but not all, non-Hodgkin lymphomas are slow growing. Some forms are curable, and can be treated.
- Don’t panic if you are diagnosed with lymphoma: If you’re diagnosed with lymphoma, don’t fill yourself with anxiety. There are many sub-types of these diseases and the treatment depends on what you have. It is really important to seek opinion for lymphoma treatment from one of the best cancer doctor in India to identify the specific type you have and choose the best treatment. Some do not need urgent treatment, while some do.
- Lymphoma treatment is highly effective: The effectiveness of lymphoma treatment depends on the particular cell characteristics of the lymphoma, its location, and how much it has spread, as well as the strength of your immune system. The doctor can identify specific markers linked to specific sub-types of lymphomas, and use these as targets to kill cancer cells, we are able to make new drugs that are truly targeted. In general, lymphoma treatment is very well-tolerated and highly effective.
12 Nov, 2018