Posted in: Cancer by Cancer Healer
Prostate cancer is also known as Carcinoma of the prostate. It develops in the prostate, a part of a reproductive organ which helps make and store seminal fluid. Because of its location, prostate diseases often affect urination, ejaculation, and sometimes defecation.
Below are few tips that will help in keeping Prostate Cancer away.
1) Red Foods: Edibles such as tomatoes, watermelon and other red food items are packed with anti-oxidants called lycopene. Studies show that men who consume more of red foods are less prone to prostate cancer.
2) Fruits and Vegetables: Consuming more of fruits and vegetables keeps Prostate Cancer at bay for they are loaded with compounds that aid in breaking cancer-causing substances called Carcinogens.
3) Make Fish your Bestie: Fishes such as trout, mackerel, sardines, salmon and tuna have OMEGA-3 fatty acid that reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
4) Sip Coffee: Researches suggest that every three cups of coffee that you consume reduces your risk of prostate cancer by a whopping 11 percent.
5) Quit Smoking: Smoking is linked to a plenty of major health complications. Quitting it not only reduces the risk of prostate cancer but also keeps at bay various other diseases.
6) Physical Exercise: Obesity and too much fat, especially in the middle of the body is linked to the development of prostate cancer. Therefore, it is advised to incorporate physical exercise into your daily routine. Jogging, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, etc. are some of the ways through which Prostate Cancer could be avoided.
02 Aug, 2016