Posted in: Breast Cancer Treatment by Dr. Tarang Krishna
Why does being physically active reduce the breast cancer risk?
Being physically active can help you maintain a healthy weight, which is a major factor in reducing the risk of breast cancer. However, the best breast cancer hospitals reduces the cancer risk which are not related to your weight. (Remove this line) The exact reason is unknown but the physical activity can cause changes in the levels of hormones in your body and also boost the immune system.
How exercises reduces your risk of breast cancer?
- Exercise decreases the body fat percentage and helps maintain a healthy weight.
- Exercise decreases the levels of estrogen in the body.
- Regular exercise helps you lose weight and maintain a healthy body. The breast cancer specialist in Hyderabad and around say that this is very important as the fat cells in the body store high levels of estrogen, a hormone which majorly increases the risk of breast cancer when too high.
- Exercise strengthens the immune system.
- Exercise impacts directly upon your mood and emotions. It offers release in stress and facilitate mental peace.
The best cancer doctors in India believe that exercise can modify the pattern of a woman’s menstrual cycle, causing the body to produce less