Posted in: Gall Bladder Cancer by Dr. Tarang Krishna
Commonly found in Central and South America, Central and Eastern Europe, Japan and Northern India Gall Bladder Cancer is a very unusual and uncommon form of cancer. A small pouch looking shape beneath the liver, the gallbladder, the primary function of the gall bladder is to squeeze the stored bile juice in the small intestine via a series of ducts also known as Ducts. Gall Bladder Cancer is referred to as the building up of gallstones that could also lead to calcification. In 2017 alone, 11,740 cases of Gal Bladder Cancer and other biliary cancers has been reported according to an estimate by The American Cancer Society. The wall of the Gall Bladder is made of three primary tissues:
• Muscularis is known as the middle layer of the smooth muscle
• Mucosa is the innermost layer and protects the wall of the gallbladder.
• And lastly the Serosa, which is the outer layer.
Gallbladder in its primary stages originates in the inner layer and gradually spreads to the outer layer as it grows. The occurrence of this cancer takes place when the healthy cells of the gall bladder undergo change and grow uncontrollably, forming a mass that comes to be known as a tumor. There can be two kinds of tumor namely a cancerous one or a benign one. A cancerous tumor is malignant and also possesses the risk of gradually spreading to the other parts of the body. The incident of gallbladder is 66% more in women than men.
Some of the signs that point out to the presence of Gall Bladder Cancer in your body are:
• The Presence of Abdominal Pain - In this case you will notice abdominal pain, moreover so in the right side of the belly
• Jaundice- can be noticed with the gradual yellowing of the skin and the white section of the eyes. If the cancer has spread enough, then it is capable of blocking the bile ducts, in this way the bile from the liver would not be able to drain in to the intestines.
• Lumps in the Belly- If by chance the cancer has blocked the bile ducts, the gallbladder can swell more than it usually is. Gallbladder Cancer also possesses the risk of spreading to other parts of the liver. This can be felt by the doctor in the form of lumps situated at the right side of the belly. This can be detected by Ultrasound or Imaging as well.
• Other symptoms that can point out to Gall Bladder Cancer
A Loss of Appetite
Loss of weight
A noticeable swelling on the belly
An skin which is itchy
The color of urine is dark
Greasy or light colored stool
To respond to this many treatment options for Gall Bladder Cancer have been introduced in India, amongst which Immunotherapy as initiated by The Cancer Healer Center Immunotherapy to successfully cure Gall Bladder Cancer had been intelligently crafted by Dr. Tarang Krishna and his team of experts.
For more information, you can visit Cancer Healer Center.