Posted in: Cancer by Cancer Healer
A healthy diet with no consumption of tobacco or alcohol could surely keep cancer at bay. Dietician, therefore, recommends plate full of vegetables, fruits, grains, protein foods, etc. But there are also available foods specifically for men that help them stay cancer free. Check them out below.
1. Beans: Packed with fiber, beans protect a man’s body from colon cancer. Beans also offer protein to the body, which is a healthy alternative to red meat.
2. Garlic: A flavorful vegetable, garlic keeps the body away from the risk of stomach and colon cancer. Studies show that the more the garlic is consumed, the more benefits your body gets in fighting against colon cancer.
3. Soy: Soy instills your body with isoflavones or plant estrogens. Studies suggest that men who frequently consume soy have lower PSA levels or prostate-specific antigen levels. Higher the PSA level, higher is the chance of a person being affected with prostate cancer and vice versa.
4. Green Tea: Antioxidants present in green tea help in cleansing the body of toxins. Also, it helps in preventing the abnormal cell from turning into cancer. It also bestows the body with cancer-fighting nutrients that slow down or even prevent cancer cells from turning into colon, liver and prostate cancer.
5. Broccoli: Crammed with essential vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin A, broccoli is also rich in calcium and folate. A rich in fiber food, broccoli lowers the risk of colon cancer, oral cancer, lung cancer as well as stomach cancer.