Posted in: Breast Cancer Treatment by Dr. Tarang Krishna
- Breast Lumps – The first sign of breast cancer for many women is a lump in their breast – but that is not cause for immediate panic, as it may not necessarily be cancerous. Many of the signs of breast cancer, such as lumps may in fact be caused by normal breast changes. Generally, 9 out of 10 breast lumps are benign. However, if you spot a lump, Cancer Healer Center recommends booking an appointment to put your fears at ease.
- Changes in the shape , size and feel of the breast – The best thing to do is to get to know what’s normal for you. Know: Everyone’s breasts are of different sizes and shapes, so the more you check, the easier it will be to identify any changes. You may witness that your breast might look bigger or have a different shape. It may also feel a bit different but many healthy women find the breasts to feel lumpy and tender before the period.
- Breast Pain –Breast Pain – Cancer Healer Center says that this is a very common issue for women which can be caused by hormonal changes. You may experience pain in one or both the breasts, which may come and go throughout the day. However, if it persists make sure to see a doctor. Fluid leaking from the nipple – Fluids leaking from a woman who isn’t pregnant or breastfeeding can be visual sign of cancer. However, this is also caused by other medical conditions – so to make sure consult the best doctor in the CANCER HEALER CENTER.
- Skin Changes – The changes can range from puckering, dimpling, rash or redness of the skin of the breast. The skin may look like an orange peel and the texture may be a bit different than usual. This can be a result of other breast conditions but you should get the doctor to check out if there is anything which is not normal for you.
- Change in the position of the nipple – Another change to look out for is the positioning of the nipple. The warning signs include the nipple turning in or sinking into the breast – or it could just look or feel different to usual.
- Fluid leaking from the nipple – Fluids leaking from a woman who isn’t pregnant or breastfeeding can be visual sign of cancer. However, this is also caused by other medical conditions – so to make sure consult the best doctor in the best breast cancer hospitals.
- Inflammatory breast cancer signs – A rare kind of breast cancer called the inflammatory breast cancer can have different signs to other types. Your whole breast looks red and inflamed and feels sore. The breast may also feel a little hard and the skin has the texture of the orange peel.
Most of the breast changes will not be cancer, however, it is important that you consult the doctor to find what’s causing the change. They will examine and tell if there is any need for any further investigation. This doesn’t mean that you have breast cancer but is just that the doctor wants to conduct further tests which are necessary to find out what’s going on and send for breast cancer treatment at Cancer Healer Center if need be.