Posted in: Kidney Cancer by Dr. Tarang Krishna
Exactly, kidney cancer is not a high-profile disease, but it is a widespread disease, which is found every year. A kidney cancer is known as an abnormal growth in the kidney. This cancer begins when healthy cells in one or both the kidneys change & multiply forming a mass called renal cortical cancer. In other words, some kidney cancers are benign, and others are malignant.
A malignant tumor is cancerous (it can grow & spread to other parts of the body) and a benign tumor (the tumor can grow but will not spread to other areas of the body). But the good news is that when kidney cancers are found early, the survival rate becomes very high.
Symptoms of kidney cancer:
Kidney cancer is originated when a person has an x-ray or ultrasound for another reason. At an early stage, symptoms are not only enough to catch the kidney cancer. As it is stated in above paragraph that kidney cancer is a silent disease that’s why the disease usually appear when cancer grows large & begins to affect nearby organs. Some possible kidney cancer symptoms include blood in the urine, fatigue, weight loss, Anemia (low red blood cell counts) and so on.
• Kidney cancer is a type of cancer disease in which cancer cells form in tubules of the kidney.
• Kidney cancer symptoms & signs of include blood in the urine & a lump in the abdomen.
• Tests that examine the abdomen & kidneys are used to detect and diagnose kidney cancer.
• Smoking & misuse of certain pain medicines can affect the risk of kidney cancer.
• Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) & treatment options.
The primary job of kidneys is to filter the blood coming in from the renal arteries to remove salt, excess water & other waste products. Along with this, kidney also performs other jobs.
• They help to control blood pressure by making a hormone, known as renin.
• They help to make sure that body has enough red blood cells by making a hormone, called as erythropoietin that tells the bone marrow to make more red blood cell.
Causes of Kidney Cancer:
1. Age: After the age of 60 years, the risk increases significantly.
2. Obesity: People with obesity have a significantly higher risk.
3. Smoking: Regular tobacco smokers have an increased risk, but the risk drops when the person quits the smoking.
The treatment plan that you choose depends on various factors:
• Stage & tumor grade
• Your age factor
• Your overall health
• Your anatomy (the structure of your kidney collection system)
Cancer Healer Center offers best kidney cancer treatment in India with specialized cancer healer therapy, known as immunotherapy. The treatment recognizes & targets cancer cells and attacks cancer systematically, without any side effects of cancer treatments.
For more information, contact Cancer Healer Center.